Loan Documentation 101- Lien Perfection: Getting it Right
A series of three webinars on loan documentation principles and practices for all your lenders and support staff.
Session two builds on the principles learned in session one. Items covered include a variety of specific classifications of collateral, language description requirements for UCC and security agreements, terminations, assignments and releases. Purchase money security interests, collateral not owned by the borrower and other documentation topics are also discussed.
- Goods (tangible personal property): consumer goods, inventory, equipment and farm products
- Intangible Personal Property: accounts, instruments, investments, deposit accounts, chattel paper, documents, payment intangibles, commercial tort claims software, letter of credit rights and general intangibles
- Fixtures: These items are “weird”, demanding and worth paying attention to
Bankers at all experience levels will find these programs helpful, informative and confirming. All sessions include ample time for questions and answers.
Bob Ullom, veteran banker and nationally known bank educator will bring his perspective as president of two successful community banks, plus two decades drawing on the “real world” experiences of thousands of lenders nationwide to help you realistically deal with today’s loan documentation challenges.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit aba.com/icb/membercereview for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours CRCM/CLBB/CPB.
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
4434 W. 29th St., Denver, CO 80212
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.