Lending to Healthcare Providers
Gain a thorough understanding of lending to healthcare providers, including physicians, hospitals and assisted living facilities.
The issues unique to lien perfection and the valuation and collection of healthcare collateral, both pre and post default, will be discussed.
Many opportunities exist for your bank to provide services to healthcare providers; however, there are some unique risks and challenges in serving this market. This new webinar provides bankers with a thorough understanding of lending to healthcare providers, including physicians, hospitals and assisted living facilities. The issues unique to lien perfection on healthcare collateral and the valuation and collection of healthcare collateral, both pre and post default, will be discussed.
- Medicare & Medicaid receivables
- Private insurance healthcare receivables
- Lockbox arrangements and cash sweeps
- Patient recordkeeping requirements
- Pharmaceutical inventory
- Optimum insurance on healthcare professional borrowers
- State licensing complications
- Prompt pay and provider litigation
- How HIPAA affects lenders
- Documenting the loan to a healthcare provider
- Foreclosure and bankruptcy issues unique to healthcare collateral
Anyone currently lending or thinking about lending to healthcare providers will benefit from this webinar.
Robin Russell is a partner with the law firm of Andrews Kurth L.L.P., practicing in the areas of banking, bankruptcy and corporate finance, representing banks, insurance companies, corporate and individual borrowers in secured commercial and consumer lending transactions. Robin is the author of TBA’s bestselling “Texas Secured Lending Guide” and the “Texas Real Estate Lending Guide.”
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours/session
Member price: $275.00 | Non member price $550.00
Member price: $295.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.