Lending Compliance Update
The volume of changes has continued at a rapid pace. This webinar provides a quick review of each change to make sure you didn’t miss anything, including new TRID rules, new flood insurance rules, new HMDA rules and more.
“Keeping up” is the most common training goal for compliance and lending personnel. Often, errors occur simply because the lender was unaware of the change. Recent changes come, in large part, from TRID rules, revised servicing rules, interagency flood regulations, revisions to the Military Lending Act and new HMDA rules.
This program provides essential information on lending compliance topics in one program, saving the attendee time and money. The 300+ page manual serves as a handbook long after the program is completed. Attendees are able to understand recent changes and develop a plan to implement pending changes.
- Truth in Lending/Regulation Z
- Revisions to the integrated disclosure rules (Published July 2016)
- Revised HPML appraisal rules exemption
- Revisions Ability-to-Pay and Qualified Mortgage rules
- Daylight Savings Time adjustment
- Adjustment to annual thresholds
- Flood Insurance
- Escrow provisions
- Revised Standard Flood Hazard Determination form
- HMDA/Regulation C
- Major revisions to Regulation C
- Publication of the FIG
- Privacy Rule/Regulation P – elimination of the Annual Disclosure Requirement
- ECOA – revised Residential Loan Application (1003)
- Military Lending Act – major revisions to DOD Part 232
- Revisions to the list of Distressed and Underserved Communities
- Revisions to the Interagency Questions and Answers
- RESPA – revised Servicing Rules (published 8/16, effective 8/17)
- Consent decrees from CFPB, DOJ and HUD
- Fair Lending
This program is designed for compliance officers, loan officers, auditors and others who are familiar with the basic requirements of the covered regulations.
Jack Holzknecht, CRCM, is the CEO of Compliance Resource, LLC. He has been delivering the word on lending compliance for 39 years. Jack’s career began as a federal bank examiner. He also headed the form and software division of a regional consulting company. He has developed and delivered training programs to bankers in 43 states as well as the FDIC.
Kelly M. Owsley, CRCM, is Director of Training Services for Compliance
Resource, LLC. Since 2000, she has worked for financial institutions ranging from $250 million to $3 billion in assets. Kelly has worked in branch management, lending, product development and training. Recently, she was responsible for implementing and training all compliance related topics for a community bank.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours/session
Member price: $275.00 | Non member price $550.00
Member price: $295.00 | Non member price $590.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.