In this webinar, Anne Lolley will summarize the nuts and bolts of the federal lending requirements.
- Federal compliance rules. Concise summaries of the rules on appraisals, BSA requirements, Reg AA, environmental rules, Reg B, FACTA, insurance disclosures, flood insurance, HMDA, homeownership counseling, LTV limits, privacy, RESPA, REG U, risk-based financing, service member requirements and Truth-in-Lending.
- New CFPB rules. Updated information about the new CFPB lending rules.
- Supplemental Memos and Charts. Detailed information on potential trouble spots will include: Right of rescission, adverse action, referral-fee checklist, refinancing and renewals, Reg O, appraisals and evaluations.
- UCCC Rules. A brief summary for states having this law.
- Loan documentation. Documentation for loans involving business entities, living trusts and powers of attorney.
- Cites to the Actual Laws. Will enable bankers to locate the legal source of various requirements.
- Detailed Index. This invaluable tool will allow bankers to locate information quickly.
THIS BOOKLET WILL BECOME YOUR FAVORITE COMPLIANCE REFERENCE!
All the webinar information will be clearly documented in a 50+ page handbook filled with clear charts and cite references. We are confident that lenders, loan processors and compliance officers will be referring to this booklet time and time again. In addition, the webinar can be an invaluable training tool for newer lenders and processors.
For almost thirty years, Anne Lolley has been simplifying compliance issues for bankers. After earning her law degree from the University of Kansas, she joined the Kansas Bankers Association, where she developed its successful legal department and gave compliance-related seminars. She has been a compliance officer for two banks and currently works with Bank Management Services, where she continues to provide webinars to Kansas bankers. Her expertise at simplifying the complex and creating user-friendly reference manuals has made her a popular instructor.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits.
Either Live or 6-Month On-Demand Webinar: $255
Both Live and 6-Month On-Demand Webinar: $355
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.