It’s Time for a TRID Check Up
It’s been a year since the TILA RESPA Integrated Disclosures went into effect.
Do you feel like you’re in need of a TRID check up? Well, you are in luck! We’ve put together a comprehensive two-hour TRID check-up webinar.
This webinar will translate in plain English the requirements, interpretations, latest guidance and best practices.
What You Will Learn
- Application Dates (TRID vs. ECOA vs. HMDA)
- The Broader Coverage Effects of TRID
- Shopping (the List & Loan Estimate vs. Closing Disclosure)
- Fee Itemization and the Legal Obligation
- TRID Purpose Confusion
- Construction Loans (Including Samples!)
- Owner’s & Lender’s Title Insurance In Plain English
- Calculating Cash to Close
- Changed Circumstances (Shopping, 10% & the Black Hole)
- & Much, Much More!
Consumer real estate loan officers, loan processors, compliance and audit personnel
A Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM), Jerod Moyer’s experience includes over 15 years in the regulatory compliance field. He has held compliance positions with an $800 million community bank and an $840 million five-bank holding company. Jerod’s passion for and experience in the compliance profession allow him to take complex regulatory requirements and provide realistic solutions.
Jerod is the leader of Banker’s Compliance Consulting’s seminar and training productions. An accomplished teacher, he conducts compliance seminars for Banker’s Compliance Consulting. Jerod has also been a speaker for the American Bankers Association, many state banking associations and schools, and various webinars.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $325
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.