IRA Update – What’s New for the Filing Season?
Although Washington may have had their plate full with many agendas in 2013, there were some IRA changes that – somehow – made it through the cut.
This interactive session will allow time to answer your questions regarding IRA issues you encounter on a regular basis.
- What are the 2014 contribution limits and cost of living adjustments for Traditional, Roth and SEP IRAs?
- What are the “hot” calendar dates for IRAs in 2014?
- Have the Qualified Charitable Distribution provisions been reinstated for 2014?
- Who is responsible for the deceased owner’s RMD in the year of death?
- What are the 7 red flags of beneficiary payouts?
- What are the most common IRS reporting errors regarding IRA distributions and contributions?
IRA personnel in New Accounts, CDs, Trust, Investments and Savings Departments who are involved with the opening, selling, and administration of IRA accounts will benefit greatly from the review of the more complicated aspects of the IRA. This is considered an “Intermediate” workshop.
Patrice M. Konarik, CFP, is president and founder of Sunwest Training Corp. located in the Texas Hill Country near San Antonio, Texas. With over 30 years experience in the financial industry, Patrice has focused her expertise on the retirement and new account areas and is currently providing live training and Webinars on these subjects on a nationwide basis. She has a BS from New York’s Binghamton University and earned her Certified Financial PlannerTM designation in 1990. Many state banking associations and other organizations use her as their main source for training on these complicated topics. Patrice’s upbeat personality and former banking experience easily encourages interaction and questions during the training sessions.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 hrs. CISP, CRSP, CTFA-FP
Either Live or 6-Month On-Demand Webinar: $255
Both Live and 6-Month On-Demand Webinar: $355
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.