IRA Update and Review
It’s a new year, and changes to IRAs are inevitable.
Just when we get comfortable with the “old” rules, Congress throws us a curve, and many times it’s right before they go on their Christmas holiday break.
Learn about the latest legislation, pending legislation, and cost of living adjustments available for 2016.
What You Will Learn
Get answers to these and many more common questions:
- What are legislative updates for 2016?
- What are proposed regulations for Auto-enrollment IRAs for small businesses?
- Did Congress reinstate the Qualified Charitable Distribution Exemption for 2015/2016 and beyond, and what are the proper procedures?
- How does the recent Supreme Court ruling regarding legal same sex marriage in all 50 states affect beneficiary designations on IRAs?
- What are mandatory reporting requirements to be distributed to IRA account holders in January 2016?
- How does the new Rollover Change effective January 2015 affect IRA rollovers in 2016 now that the transition rule has expired?
- What is the danger in confusing the “IRA direct transfers” terminology with “direct rollovers”? NO!!!! It is NOT the same thing.
IRA personnel in New Accounts, CDs, Trust, Investments and Savings Departments who are involved in opening, selling, and administering IRA accounts will benefit greatly from thorough discussion of the more complicated aspects of the IRA and from the “Annual IRA Update and Review”. A working knowledge of IRAs will help understand the more complicated areas of this Webinar.
Patrice M. Konarik is president of Sunwest Training Corp. founded over 20 years ago and is located in the Texas Hill Country near San Antonio, Texas. With over 30 years experience in the financial industry, Patrice has focused her expertise on the retirement and new account areas and is currently providing live training and webinars on these subjects on a nationwide basis. She has a BS In Management Science from New York’s Binghamton University. Many state banking associations and other organizations use her as their main source for training on these complicated topics. Patrice’s upbeat personality and former banking experience easily encourages interaction and questions during the training sessions.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 7 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $325
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $0
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.