Increasing Fee Income without Raising Fees
All the big financial institutions are raising their fees - should you?
More and more, fee revenue has become an important component of financial institution profitability. Average financial institutions misunderstand fee revenue while remarkable financial institutions know how to maximize it by charging the right amount, adopting the right collections policies, and knowing which customers generate the most revenue.
Walk away with strategies to enhance your fee revenue and keep your most profitable customers longer.
- Which fees are most likely to produce more revenue, but not increase attrition
- What “Mad At Bank” fees should you avoid
- Do you have to add a monthly service charge to increase fee income
- How do account opening “filters” impact fee income
- What do consumers think about paying you fees
Community bank executives interested in growing fee income in a way that will not increase attrition. This session is specifically geared for Marketing Executives; Chief Financial Officers; Retail Banking Executives and Operations Executives.
David Carlson, Senior Vice President with Haberfeld Associates, has worked with clients for more than 12 years to implement and sustain system activities that allows them to see significant growth. He leads consulting meetings with Haberfeld client executive teams, helping them identify opportunities for increased growth and profitability. David also presents at many bank-wide rallies and training meetings on topics such as new customer acquisition strategies, sales and marketing initiatives, revenue enhancement, strategic planning and team development. David holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business from the University of Nebraska.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 1.25 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $165
- Six Month On-Demand – $185
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $235
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $235
- Premier (Includes all options) – $265
- Additional Locations – $50
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.