How to Sell in Any Banking Market
The marketplace is volatile - and always will be if you sell in the bank and credit union environment.
Constant challenges, rejections and competition for market share make the financial salesperson’s job a difficult one.
Difficult but not impossible, and it all begins in your head. Gain a strong, healthy perspective and provide a process for selling – regardless of the market.
What You Will Learn
- Learn 5 challenges that affect your perception of selling in today’s markets
- Focus on your bank or credit union, and learn how that solves all market issues
- Find a way to truly deliver value and stand out from all the other bankers
- Develop a relationship-building client strategy to implement right away
Relationship Managers, Financial salespeople in all lines of business, tellers, supervisors and trainers.
Jack Kasel’s 30+ years in sales and sales management spans a range of industries including software, transportation, vending and printing services. During his tenure at FedEx, he was in charge of all aspects of regional training prior to being promoted to District Manager. Jack brings the deep experience of feet on the street, and practical selling, as well as the coaching and training background to make a positive difference in your organization.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 1.25 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $165
- Six Month On-Demand – $185
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $235
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $215
- Premier (Includes all options) – $265
- Additional Locations – $50
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.