High Risk Customers
Banking High Risk Customers: CIP, CDD and Risk
Many banks are concerned with their compliance “choke point.” Learn how to open accounts with and continue to bank high risk customers that make sense for your market.
Many banks are concerned with their compliance “choke point.” If you are wondering about banking higher risk customers, this webinar is for you. In this program we will lay out simple scripts, questions and risk profiles for high risk customers. You will learn how to gather information that the examiners expect you to acquire. We will work on how to open these accounts with and continue to bank customers that make sense for your market.
- Develop account opening procedures, scripts and checklists for high risk customers
- Nonresident aliens, politically exposed persons, embassy and consulate persons
- Money service businesses, marijuana related businesses and cash intensive businesses
- Non-government organizations
- New proposed customer due diligence rule impact
Compliance officers, BSA officers, deposit operations, branch management, new accounts and training.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc, a firm, specializing in the education of financial institutions across the nation. Her 27+ years of experience began at Hibernia National Bank in New Orleans. Debbie specializes in the education of financial institution employees and officers in the area of deposit account laws, new account documentation, insurance, compliance regulations and IRAs.
Institute of Certified Bankers: ICB website for instructions regarding self-reporting. Institute of Certified Bankers: Estimated credits: 2 hours CRCM/CLBB (self-reporting).
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.