Health Savings Accounts, Coverdell Savings Accounts, ABLE Plans & myRA
The fall season is upon us with all the tax implications for your customers. Learn more about HSAs and these special accounts, including eligibility, compliance issues, pricing, marketing potential and more.
Learn more about these special accounts. Health Savings accounts will be the focus with a look at the Coverdell and two newer plans that are not offered by banks but may be competing for bank dollars.
You will want to know about all these specialty accounts as we move into the fall season and all the tax implications for your customers. We will discuss the compliance issues and the marketing potential for the HSA and the CESA.
- Health Savings Accounts – eligibility and distribution rules
- Health Savings Accounts – incredible tax advantages for customers
- Health Savings Accounts – pricing and products
- Coverdell Savings Accounts – eligibility and distribution rules
- Coverdell Savings Accounts – tax advantages and usage
- Coverdell Savings Accounts – pricing and products
- ABLE programs – new state sponsored accounts for those with special needs
- President’s new myRA and its advantages and disadvantages
Branch managers, branch administration, marketing, customer service representatives, new accounts, personal bankers, human resources and compliance.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc, a Virginia-based firm, specializing in the education of financial institutions across the nation. Her 27+ years of experience began at Hibernia National Bank in New Orleans. She graduated from Louisiana State University with both her bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Debbie specializes in the education of financial institution employees and officers in the area of deposit account laws, new account documentation, insurance, complex compliance regulations and IRAs.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours/session
Member price: $275.00 | Non member price $550.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.