Health Savings Accounts
This program will enable you to answer most accountholder questions about HSAs and to open, document and report these products correctly. A 500+ page manual on these detailed products is included.
This program goes from A to Z on Health Savings Accounts. It is designed to enable you to answer most accountholder questions about HSAs and to open, document and report these products correctly. Learn about eligibility rules, contribution rules and distributions from Health Savings Accounts.
- Background and key points on Health Savings Accounts
- What is a high deductible health plan?
- Eligibility and Contribution Rules
- Testing period and consequences for not meeting the testing period
- Accountholder tax issues on contributions
- Financial institutions compliance issues on contributions
- Moving and changing Health Savings Accounts
- IRA to Health Savings Accounts rollover
- FDIC Insurance Issues
- IRS Reporting
- Comparability Issues for employers
Bankers at all experience levels will find these programs helpful, informative and confirming. All sessions include ample time for questions and answers.
Deborah Crawford is the President of gettechnical inc, a Baton Rouge-based firm, specializing in the education of financial institutions across the nation. Her 27+ years of experience began at Hibernia National Bank in New Orleans. She graduated from Louisiana State University with both her bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Debbie specializes in the education of financial institution employees and officers in the area of deposit account laws, new account documentation, insurance, complex compliance regulations and IRAs.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Estimated credits: 2 hours CE (self-reporting).
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.