Health Care Reform for Banks
Navigating the Next Steps in a Changing Landscape
Learn how to navigate the changing health care landscape including the “pay or play” rules, reporting requirements and fees, disclosure issues, non-discrimination rules and risks associated with the implementation of Health Care Reform.
As an employer, it can be difficult for banks to understand and comply with the myriad of rules and revised rules that are issued by the tri-agencies governing the implementation of Health Care Reform. And how can a bank create effective health care design strategies when the rules governing Health Care Reform are hard to understand?
The purpose of this webinar is to help banks navigate the changing landscape of Health Care Reform. Additionally, this training will be conducted with a 2013 and 2014 orientation, thus providing Banks with more immediate considerations when designing their health programs.
- The “pay or play” rules (i.e., the employer’s shared responsibility) and how to make design determinations on such rules;
- The new and ongoing reporting requirements and fees;
- The new employer and employee disclosure issues;
- The application of the non-discrimination rules and their impact on key executive arrangements; and
- Identifying and navigating various risks associated with the implementation of Health Care Reform.
This webinar is a “must attend” for HR officers, in-house counsel, financial officers, operations officers, CEOs, CFOs and senior management.
Anthony (“Tony”) Eppert is a Shareholder in Winstead’s Compensation & Benefits Practice Group. His legal practice focuses on executive compensation and employee benefit arrangements in the United States and internationally. Tony received his undergraduate and law degrees from Michigan State University. He is a graduate of the LL.M. Program (Taxation) at New York University School of Law. Additionally, Tony was a judicial clerk to the Honorable Richard F. Suhrheinrich of the United States Court of Appeals (Sixth Circuit).
Applied: 2 hours HRCI Credit.
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.