Upgrade to a paperless institution today!
Upgrading to a paperless institution creates efficiencies that lead to higher profitability resulting in less labor time and improved customer service.
Why should you consider going paperless? Here are some key benefits:
- Allows for better organization of imaged files
- Creates consistency
- Improves speed and reliability in searching and processing imaged documents
- Reduces storage and paper
- Faster thru-put and approval times
- Improves electronic records management
- Streamlines processes and increases efficiencies
- Improves staff productivity and customer satisfaction
- Reduces audit processes
This session will address some of the important issues and obstacles facing financial institutions on their way to going paperless:
- Legal requirements
- Litigation – e-discovery
- Government Investigation
- BSA Record Retention Requirements
- Federal Regulation
- Federal Reserve Requirements
- State Banking Regulations
- Customer Requirements
- Business Requirements
- ESIGN ACT
- Online Account Opening
- Disclosures (Reg E, Reg Z, Reg DD, etc)
- Electronic Loan Documentation
- Guidelines for going paperless
Senior bank officers, CFOs, controllers, operations officers, compliance officers, IT officers, records management risk managers, bank counsel and auditors.
Speakers Phil Buffington, Partner, Adams and Reese LLP, has been practicing law since 1984 and has extensive experience representing financial institutions in regulatory matters, creditor bankruptcy, corporate, commercial law, mergers and acquisitions and securities law. He also has experience in general commercial litigation, in particular mediation and arbitration, in state and federal courts and federal agencies.
Paul Carrubba, Partner, Adams and Reese LLP, focuses primarily on banking law and legal issues dealing with payment systems and operations issues. He serves a litigation consultant and expert witness in matters dealing with banking procedures. He has over 41 years experience as a bank operations manager, consultant, and attorney. He is the author of six books on banking and banking law.
Chris Evans, Partner, Adams and Reese LLP, has practiced law since 1983 and is a litigator in the areas of commercial litigation, oilfield contracts and litigation, indemnity, personal injury defense, property insurance and maritime law, and has extensive experience with e-discovery.
CPE Credit: May be eligible for up to 2 hours of continuing professional education.
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.