Financial Analysis Toolkit Part I: Personal Financial Statement Analysis
Strengthen your ability to analyze financial statements and tax returns within a simple, logical and consistent framework.
Session 1 covers financial statements and session 2 covers tax returns.
Part 1 – Personal Financial Statement Analysis
This seminar is designed to strengthen your ability to analyze personal financial statements within a simple, logical and consistent framework. It provides the tools needed to build an assessment of an individual’s financial strength as a direct borrower or as a guarantor of a business loan. This assessment provides the foundation for further cash flow analysis, generally from personal tax returns.
- Personal financial statement (PFS) overview and eight items bankers should look for
- “Three-step” approach to efficiently reviewing and analyzing a PFS
- Issues with getting complete and accurate information from the customer
- The format does matter: Key features of bank-provided formats for a PFS compared to an accountant-prepared PFS, including assets and liabilities, reported income and contingent liabilities
- How to calculate adjusted net worth and outside net worth
Branch managers, consumer lenders, mortgage bankers, private bankers, small business lenders, commercial lenders, credit analysts, loan review specialists, special assets officers, lending managers and credit officers.
Richard Hamm has been training bankers for more than 24 years, specializing in all phases of commercial lending and credit, including portfolio and risk management, commercial real estate and appraisals and selling and negotiating skills. He has also been involved in director training, loan policy formation, bank formation and strategic planning. He owns/operates Advantage Consulting &Training after a 22-year banking career including senior positions in lending and credit.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours/session
Member price: $275.00 | Non member price $550.00
Member price: $295.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.