Exploring the IRA Universe – Part III
IRAs: Way Beyond the Basics - Beneficiaries and Distributions
“Houston, we have a problem!” Here is where our trip into IRA Space starts to pick up some difficult maneuvers. I know the answer! I think I know the answer! I thought I knew the answer!
Whether you are an IRA “rookie” or an IRA “pro”, you know you have probably had this feeling many times! Oh, that helpless feeling we get when an IRA accountholder asks us anything above the most basic IRA question. If you are searching for a Webinar where you will achieve that higher “comfort level” on these complicated topics, this seminar is “must-attend”.
This is part of a four-part webinar series on IRAs. To view or purchase the entire series, click here.
- Basic difference between primary and contingent beneficiaries
- Naming an estate or trust as a beneficiary
IRA Distributions includes:
- IRS penalty exceptions prior to age 59½ and the proper IRS coding
- Required Annual Notifications for RMDs and Withholding
- The NINE red flags of beneficiary payouts – including reporting pitfalls
- Extensive discussion of beneficiary payout options – including spouse, nonspouse, estate and trust
- Setting up the Inherited IRA and documentation requirements
This is the Part III in a four-part series and is a “must-attend” Webinar for anyone – even remotely – involved in IRAs including, frontline, back office, call center, investment department, and trust department personnel will benefit greatly from the thorough discussions of the more complicated aspects of the IRA world. The content is at the intermediate to advanced level with a minimum of two years’ experience recommended. It is assumed that participants have a working knowledge of IRAs.
You are encouraged to bring a sample of the IRA forms your financial institution is currently using for your review during the session including: IRA Distribution forms, Annuals Notices and any other forms you may have questions on.
Patrice M. Konarik is president of Sunwest Training Corp. founded over 20 years ago and is located in the Texas Hill Country near San Antonio, Texas. With over 30 years’ experience in the financial industry, Patrice has focused her expertise on the retirement and new account areas and is currently providing live training and Webinars on these subjects on a nationwide basis. She has a BS in Management Science from New York’s Binghamton University. Many state banking associations and other organizations use her as their main source for training on these complicated topics.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $345
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.