Excel Explained: Pivot Tables
In this exciting webcast Excel expert David Ringstrom, CPA helps you master one of the most overlooked, yet easiest to use features in Excel - Pivot Tables.
Pivot tables are a easy-to-master report writing tool that you primarily use by dragging and dropping fields with your mouse.
Of course, as with any Excel feature, there are nuances and quirks, so David will explain those as well. The commands related to pivot tables differ slightly between each version of Excel, so for this presentation David will teach from Excel 2010, but will offer handouts specific to these versions of Excel: Excel 2013, Excel 2010, Excel 2007, and Excel 2003.
- Quickly whip unwieldy data into the format required for pivot table analysis
- Disable the GETPIVOTDATA function if you don’t need it for your analysis
- Learn the basics of pivot table creation
- Avoid frustration by understanding the nuances of pivot table formatting
- Dig deeper into the numbers by using the Report Filter command to create break-out tables
- Drill down into numbers with a double-click, or prevent users from being able to do so
- Quickly summarize complex data sets with Excel’s Pivot Chart feature
- Simplify repetitive tasks by creating your own keyboard shortcuts
- Master the nuances of keeping your pivot table data correct and accurate
- Summarize information from Access databases and other sources
- Quickly transform lists of raw data into usable reports in just a few simple steps
- Format and analyize pivot table data with ease
- Explore the Slicers feature introduced in Excel 2010, as well as Recommended Pivot Tables in Excel 2013
Anyone looking to master Excel’s Pivot Table feature.
David Ringstrom, CPA owns Accounting Advisors, Inc., an Atlanta-based spreadsheet and database consulting firm that he started in 1991. David has written freelance articles about spreadsheets since 1996, some of which have been published internationally. He teaches dozens of webinars on Excel each year, along with speaking at conferences. David coined the phrase “Either you work Excel, or it works you!” Accordingly his sessions are designed to help you turn the tide and become a much more effective spreadsheet user.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
Live Webinar which includes 7 Day On-Demand - $265
Six Month On-Demand – $295
Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $325
Premier (Includes all options) – $395
Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.