Employment Compliance Hotspots
Are you ready to comply with new federal compliance obligations which have become effective this year?
This webinar identifies specifically the new standards, the range of compliance options, and offers practice guidance, including the documents and guidelines required to satisfy these new regulations.
The federal and local government issued a wide range of new regulations and orders this year, which become effective for human resource professionals at various times through 2016. The new standards are increasingly complex and burdensome. And yet, best practices have been developed in the financial industry to minimize the risk of liability and the administrative burden.
- How the new federal overtime exemption standards impact key positions
- How to satisfy the new pay transparency standards
- What changes to your affirmative action plans and annual diversity reports are required in 2017
- What recruiting processes and documentation are now expected by the federal regulators
- What are the new expectations concerning pay equity
- What new state and local employment laws need to be considered
HR, senior management, compliance, audit and bank counsel.
Steve Greene specializes in employment litigation, employee benefit issues and compensation matters. He regularly speaks to employment lawyers and human resources professionals in the banking industry. During the past 30 years, Steve has assisted financial institutions nationally. He has also managed federal and state regulatory investigations and litigation across the country. His work has also included working with industry associations to influence the DOL and members of Congress. He received his J.D. from Southern Methodist University and his B.A. from the University of Maine.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours/session
Member price: $275.00 | Non member price $550.00
Member price: $295.00 | Non member price $590.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.