Effective Commercial Loan Write-Ups Mandatory 2 Part Series 8/15 & 8/22
Join us for this two-part webinar to learn the basics of crafting an effective commercial loan write-up and how to make a clear, concise and motivating presentation.
The first session will begin with a brief overview of loan write-ups or credit memorandums including types, styles and necessary component parts.
This session will also cover additional important loan write-up items including assessing the company’s strategic plan. The second session will review loan committee presentation skill building techniques that include the do’s & don’ts of the loan committee, reading the personalities of the committee members and exploring group dynamics. This session will also cover the supporting disciplines of negotiation skill building, communications and personal marketing.
- Review effective commercial loan write-ups
- Discuss types, styles and components parts
- Cover the financial analysis section
- Assess the company’s strategic plan
- Summarize the concepts by reviewing loan write-ups
- Gain an understanding of effective presentation skills
- Learn to make motivating presentations and conquer fear and intimidation
- Analyze the “do’s and don’ts” of the loan committee, personality types & group dynamics
- Review the related topics of negotiation skill building, communications and personal marketing
- Summarize the concepts through case studies
Commercial lenders, relationship managers, credit analysts, private bankers and business development officers.
David L. Osburn , CPA, CCRA, NACM, is the founder of Osburn & Associates, LLC, a business training and contract CFO firm that provides seminars, webinars and keynote speeches for bankers, CPAs, attorneys, and credit managers. Topics include banking/finance/credit, negotiation skills, marketing and management issues. His extensive professional background includes 16 years as a Business Trainer/Contract CFO and 16 years as a bank commercial lender. His banking credentials include, loan underwriting, loan “work-out,” management and business development.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours/session
Member price: $525.00 | Non member price $1050.00
Member price: $565.00 | Non member price $1130.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.