E-Sign for Lending & Critical E-Sign Implementation Issues
What steps must be followed to be in compliance with E-Sign? Join us for this information packed session to find out!
The world of electronic banking continues to evolve and bankers want to keep pace with technology and customer preferences.
Recent surveys indicate that 51% of adults in the U.S. bank online and 32% bank with mobile phones.
- What are the rules? Learn about Federal regulations for E-Sign
- Which lending regulations are related to E-Sign and have specific provisions for compliance?
- Can you provide appraisal copies electronically?
- How do you comply with the “delivery” requirements of Integrated Disclosures for Loan Estimates and Closing Disclosures?
- What are “digital signatures”?
- What are the retention requirements for loan documents?
- Common questions, resources, exam procedures
- Learn the six-step process for consumer consent
- Basic steps for E-Sign implementation
Compliance officers, lending staff and loan operations, risk managers, operations managers, business development managers and others responsible for managing online banking, E-SIGN compliance, e-statements and e-disclosures.
Susan Costonis is a compliance consultant and trainer. She specializes in compliance management along with deposit and lending regulatory training. Most of her 38-year career was spentas a banker in several areas including lending, marketing, electronic banking, compliance, community reinvestment, and senior management. Susan has written numerous training manuals and successfully managed compliance programs and exams for institutions supervised by the OCC, FDIC, and Federal Reserve. She is a Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager, completed the ABA Graduate Compliance School, and the Graduate Banking School of the University of Colorado.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours/session
Member price: $275.00 | Non member price $550.00
Member price: $295.00 | Non member price $590.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.