E-Sign Compliance and the Account Life Cycle
The world of electronic banking continues to evolve, and bankers want to keep pace with technology and customer preferences.
Recent surveys indicate that 51% of adults in the U.S. bank online, and 32% bank with mobile phones.
What steps must be followed to be in compliance with E-Sign?
- What are the rules? Learn about Federal & State Legislation for E-Sign
- Which deposit & lending regulations are related to E-Sign and have specific provisions for compliance
- Common questions, resources, exam procedures
- Consumer Consent is a Six-Step Process
- Availability of Paper Delivery or Paper Copies
- Consent Choices
- Consumer Actions
- Hardware/Software requirements
- Affirmatively Consent
- After Consent Disclosure
- Basic Steps for E-Sign Implementation
- Getting Started
- Identify Pain Points
- Build Consensus
- Vendor Selection Considerations
- Think big, but start small
- Assess the Risk
- Learn from a test project and steps to production
Compliance officers, Risk Managers, Operations Managers, Business Development Managers, and others responsible for managing online banking, E-SIGN compliance, e-statements, and e-disclosures
Susan Costonis is a compliance consultant and trainer. She specializes in compliance management along with deposit and lending regulatory training and began her career in 1978. Susan has successfully managed compliance programs and exams for institutions that ranged from a community bank to large multi-state bank holding companies. She has been a compliance officer for institutions supervised by the OCC, FDIC, and Federal Reserve.
Susan has been a Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager since 1998, completed the ABA Graduate Compliance School, and graduated from the University of Akron and the Graduate Banking School of the University of Colorado. She regularly presents to financial institution audiences in several states and “translates” complex regulations into simple concepts by using humor and real life examples.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $325
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.