The Drive for Revenue: New Frontiers in Cost Control
In a time where banks are feeling earnings pressure from every side, a key area frequently overlooked is cost control. This webinar provides specific methods guaranteed to reduce operating costs and improve the bottom line.
Banks are feeling earnings pressure from every side. In many banks, a key area that has been overlooked is cost control. Banks have a tremendous opportunity to take advantage of productivity gains offered by technology, in two primary areas:
- Rightsizing their staffs, and
- Creating critical mass via self service technologies.
In both cases, persistent efforts can yield huge results. Participants will gain insight into specific methods to use to reduce their operating costs and improve the bottom line.
- Promote self service to gain per unit cost reductions
- Evaluate internal productivity to leverage technology investment
- Build a corporate culture that values cost control
- Develop staffing models that reflect actual needs
- Improve productivity via effective management
CEOs, CFOs, COOs, senior managers, C level executives, HR & operations and anyone charged with leading progress in your institution will benefit from this session.
Trent Fleming, a 30-year industry veteran, serves as a trusted adviser to financial institutions. He has worked with banks on matters as diverse as strategic planning, business continuity, employee education and operational efficiency. Fleming’s presentations on technology, management and strategy consistently get the highest marks from his audiences.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Institute of Certified Bankers: Estimated credits: 2 hours CPE (self-reporting).
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.