Developing a Star Teller
Service, Technical and Compliance skills are needed to develop the star in your institution.
This webinar focuses on the compliance and technical skills your teller needs to be successful at his or her job.
Today’s environment is complex with increasing fraud and competition in the market place, so your teller needs to be ahead of the curve.
Participants will also receive a Teller Handbook.
- Stop Payments
- Deceased Accounts
- Post dated checks
- Business, personal and fiduciary checks
- Annual Regulation CC training
- Policies and procedures for placing holds
- Types of Holds
- Fraud issues including kiting, postal money orders and treasury checks security features
- CTRs line by line
- Red Flags for money laundering annual training
Tellers, Head Tellers, Cashiers, Branch Managers, Branch Administration, Compliance and Training
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 27 years of combined teaching and banking experience.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $325
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.