Developing a Star New Accounts Representative – Personal and Technical Skills
A new account representative handles all types of customers and legal ownership.
To be a “star” takes an enormous amount of both technical and personal skills.
This program is a good foundation to develop your star qualities.
- Components of a Signature Card
- Basics of legal ownership
- Customer Identification Programs and Customer Due Diligence
- Personal and Professional Skills
- Handling difficult situations and customers
- Know when to turn down an account
New Accounts, Branch Personnel, Training, Personal Bankers, Branch Managers and Branch Operations
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 27 years of combined teaching and banking experience.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $325
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.