Deposit Regulations: 2014 Year-End Wrap-Up
This year-end review will help you evaluate where you are now and plan for the upcoming year.
This program covers new and major deposit regulatory issues with a focus on the areas that will continue to be hot for the examiners in 2015.
We will focus on all the recent and major deposit regulatory issues that you have been facing in the 2014 year. This year-end round up will also examine the issues that will continue to be hot in 2015 for the examiners. We will take a look at where you are on these emerging issues and how to plan for the upcoming year.
- FATCA impact and W-9, W-8BEN and W-8BENE changes
- Proposed Customer Due Diligence changes
- Regulation CC proposed changes
- Regulation E Foreign Remittance on-going issues
- Examiner’s requests for new account scripts
- Modeling and validation of fraud models
- Virtual currency, online account opening, virtual wallets
- Banking marijuana related businesses
Compliance officers, BSA officers, branch administration, deposit operations, training and deposit compliance special
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc, a firm, specializing in the education of financial institutions across the nation. Her 27+ years of experience began at Hibernia National Bank in New Orleans. Debbie specializes in the education of financial institution employees and officers in the area of deposit account laws, new account documentation, insurance, compliance regulations and IRAs.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit ICB website for instructions regarding self-reporting. Institute of Certified Bankers: Estimated credits: 2.5 hours CRCM (self-reporting).
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.