Deposit Compliance Update: Changes Pending on Reg E and CDD
New regulatory changes have compliance officers on alert.
We will look at new CDD rules, Reg E rules and many other hot issues on the deposit side of the compliance team.
You won’t want to miss this year end and looking forward to 2017 review.
- New Prepaid Card Rules for Regulation E
- Product restrictions for Regulation D
- Regulation CC Holds and Disclosures
- TISA review and hot spots for the examiners
- New Customer Due Diligence Rules
- Proposed/New CTR Changes
- Overdraft privilege do’s and don’ts
- Look at fines and penalties from sanctions
- Third party vendor management
Compliance officers and staff, back operations, branch administration and BSA personnel.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc, a firm, specializing in the education of financial institutions across the nation. Her 27+ years of experience began at Hibernia National Bank in New Orleans. She specializes in the education of financial institution employees and officers in the area of deposit account laws, new account documentation, insurance, compliance regulations and IRAs.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours/session
Member price: $275.00 | Non member price $550.00
Member price: $295.00 | Non member price $590.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.