Deposit Compliance Update: 2015 Year-End Review
This year-end review will help you evaluate where you are now and plan for the upcoming year.
It covers new and major deposit regulatory issues with a focus on the areas that will continue to be hot for the examiners in 2016.
Time to wrap up the year and begin another one. Where are we on our compliance issues for deposits? This program will give you a good review of those left hanging out there and those regulation changes that impact your program now. You will receive a complete recap of this year and begin looking forward to 2016.
- 10 examination hot spots
- Consumer issues that are critical as we recap the year
- Regulation CC changes still pending
- Customer due diligence changes still pending
- Regulation E prepaid cards still pending
- Overdraft privilege, UDAAP and risk management
- FATCA and nonresident alien rule changes on W-8BEN and W-8BENE
- TIN mismatches and some simple solutions
- Common errors on Regulation DD
Compliance officers, BSA officers, branch administration, deposit operations, training and branch personnel.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc, a firm, specializing in the education of financial institutions across the nation. Her 27+ years of experience began at Hibernia National Bank in New Orleans. Debbie specializes in the education of financial institution employees and officers in the area of deposit account laws, new account documentation, insurance, compliance regulations and IRAs.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours/session
Member price: $275.00 | Non member price $550.00
Member price: $295.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.