Deposit Compliance: Regulatory Update and Year End Wrap-Up
In this year end review we will highlight the changes for 2013 and the hot exam spots for your financial institution.
2013 brings many changes to the deposit side of your financial institution. In this year end review we will highlight the changes for 2013 and the hot exam spots for your financial institution.You will receive a manual for tracking these changes and the last chance to ask those regulatory questions before 2014. This is an information packed program.
- Regulatory life cycles: overdraft privilege, remote deposit capture and other products
- New nonresident alien interest reporting on 1042s
- New ITIN expirations and randomized SSNs
- Foreign remittance transfers: policy, error resolution and disclosures
- CTR and SAR Hotspots
- Regulation CC pending changes
- Why are we having so much trouble matching names for the IRS reporting process
- BSA Customer Due Diligence and beneficial ownership pending
Customer service representatives, branch managers, branch administrators, compliance officers and all deposit personnel will benefit from attending this webinar.
Deborah Crawford is the President of gettechnical inc. She specializes in compliance and regulations for the deposit side of financial institutions. Her 20+ year career in banking and training began at Hibernia National Bank. She has been a seminar leader for many state associations and credit union groups across the nation. She has Bachelors and Masters degrees from Louisiana State University.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 hrs. CRCM
Either Live or 6-Month On-Demand Webinar: $255
Both Live and 6-Month On-Demand Webinar: $355
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.