Delivering Performance Reviews that Matter
A road map to ensure continued professional development through performance reviews that are meaningful for both management and staff.
For both managers and employees, the most dreaded conversation in the work world is the annual performance review.
Many managers are anxious and overwhelmed when meeting thechallenge of documenting appropriately plus giving the good and the bad news regarding a review. On the other end of the table, the employee might experience a sense of being underwhelmed.
Did the review truly show their achievements?
Are improvements needed?
Was the feedback clear or so vague that the employee isn’t sure what needs to happen next?
Janice Branch will provide you with a road map that makes performance reviews meaningful for both management and staff, including steps supervisors and managers should take leading up to, during and after the review. We will also look at the role the employee plays in self-evaluation, being accountable to standards of performance and building a plan for improvement and continued growth. If you struggle with seeing the value of performance reviews or simply don’t know how to make the most of them, this webinar is for you.
- Elevate the value of a performance review
- Identify expectations that support organizational goals
- Encourage involvement as people develop their performance plans
- Set expectations within the staff member’s area of responsibility
- Encourage employees to sustain acceptable performance and improve where needed
- Develop standards that will ensure high quality performance
- Guide others to self-evaluate
- Devise action plans for improvement
- Conduct effective performance reviews
Anyone responsible for delivering performance reviews.
Janice Branch, Senior Training Consultant at InterAction Training for over fifteen years. She is a Certified Bank Training Professional and has all the right stuff to wow her participants. Janice is the go-to person when it comes to teaching how to coach, manage, lead, negotiate, service, sell or train at every level in an organization.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours/session
Member price: $275.00 | Non member price $550.00
Member price: $295.00 | Non member price $590.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.