Deliver Training that Sticks
If you're responsible for training others, then this workshop is for you.
Let an InterAction Training professional show you how to develop and deliver training that sticks. Not only will you learn how to increase your personal impact, you’ll also learn how to improve the effectiveness of training programs.
This program will be fast-moving and provide countless creative ideas and techniques. Included are tips and methods to make training fun, increase participation and involvement, and find effective, affordable resources. Also included are guidance in preparing course materials and evaluation tools, along with plenty of booster shots of confidence and enthusiasm.
- Develop self-directed learners
- Use accelerated learning techniques
- Gain personal balance as trainer
- Employ planning and prioritizing methods into your training approach
- Select the most appropriate learning strategies
- Experience high-impact learning
- Create an action plan to put this workshop to work for you immediately!
What You Will Learn
- How to gain acceptance for your recommendations
- Key factors in a successful course
- Essential parts of every program
- Overcoming common problems in the classroom
- Factors in transferring learning to the job
- How to find resource materials
- Tips on marketing your training courses internally
- How to reward and celebrate learning
Anyone who trains, whether experienced or novice, and anyone who manages those who train.
Honey Shelton brings the best of both worlds to her speaking and training engagements. She has 25 years of experience as a training and quality improvement consultant for banks and banking associations across the country. Her banking background includes spending three years as Executive Vice President/Chief Retail Banking Officer with First Victoria National Bank.
Nationally recognized as an outstanding speaker, over a half million bankers have participated in programs Honey has presented. Her depth of knowledge, enthusiasm, and compelling personality has left her lasting mark on InterAction Training, the firm she founded in 1983.
As a graduate of the School of Bank Marketing from the University of Colorado, she realizes the value of quality education. Honey invests time as a faculty member for banking schools around the country. She is a repeat presenter for most of the state banking associations.
Honey continues in her own personal pursuit of excellence and is a member of the American Society of Training and Development (ASTD). Currently she is pursuing a self study program on Six Sigma. She has obtained certification in Reality Therapy from the William Glasser Institute as well as certification from the Training and Development Program at Texas A & M.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 7 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $325
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.