Customer Service Under the CFPB
In this session, we will share practical “how to” advice that everyone can easily understand and instantly use.
We’ve all heard it said a thousand times that ‘practice makes perfect’. However, in my experience, only ‘perfect practice makes perfect’. If everyone in your organization doesn’t have the same goals, attitude, and motivation regarding your customer and customer service, your customers will suffer and ultimately, so will your company.
All employees should be well trained and competent. When employees are confident in their abilities, they feel grounded and are capable of establishing the “customer connection”. We will explore what is good customer service in the age of the CFPB! By creating good customer habits, you will set your Financial Institution apart from your competitors.
- Creating a powerful first impression – establishing your benchmarks
- Developing rapport with a customer – treating everyone the same isn’t always easy
- Teamwork and Customer retention – pampering pays
- Practicing good listening skills – hearing is not understanding
- Recognizing sells opportunities – why it is important to promote your products
- Developing immediate phone rapport – let them hear you smile
- Handling an angry customer – why we should take it personally
- Solving Problems / Taking Responsibility – communicating & following up
- Selling Yourself / Selling Your Company – learn to tell your company story
- Stress management – who says stress is not good for you
Everyone in the organization that comes in contact with your customer in person, over the phone, and/or internet will benefit from this session.
Greg Souther is President of Greg Souther Consulting & Seminars (www.gregsouther.com) a firm that provides training and consulting to Financial Institutions in the following areas: Customer Service & Communication; Credit, Collection, & Compliance; Fraud Prevention & Information Security; and Marketing & Sales.
With over 28 years of training and speaking experience, Greg and his associates share practical “how to” advice that everyone can easily understand and use in their daily work environment.
Greg was Co-Owner and Manager of The Credit Bureaus of Southeast Georgia, the parent company for six Credit Reporting and Collection Agencies based in Brunswick, Georgia. Other Management, Marketing, and Human Resource experience includes Credifax, formerly the Credit Bureau of Jacksonville, the Credit Bureau of Valdosta, and the Credit Bureau of Athens
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits.
Either Live or 6-Month On-Demand Webinar: $255
Both Live and 6-Month On-Demand Webinar: $355
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.