Customer Identification Programs: Annual Training for Frontline Staff
It’s time to take another look at your CIP.
This webinar provides an update on the new/proposed CDD rules, new technologies and identifications in the marketplace plus a line-by-line review of the regulation for all your frontline.
It’s time to take another look at your Customer Information Program (CIP). If you have any of the questions below, this webinar is for you. It starts with a line-by-line review and a look at the impact of new/proposed Customer Due Diligence (CDD) rules on beneficial owners on legal entities. Your program should shift with the new technologies and identifications in the marketplace. We’ll also explore changing your CIP in light of new systems, processes and technology in 2015.
- Line by line look at the regulation on Customer Identification Programs
- What is the impact of new/proposed CDD rules on CIP?
- What information must be obtained before an account is opened?
- What is the required documentary and nondocumentary verification?
- Should we add more types of identification? What types are available?
- How do we keep CIP up to date?
- How should we address online banking?
- Is nondocumentary verification enough?
- Can we back off from our CIP of 2003 now that we have more systems in place?
BSA officers, BSA support personnel, deposit operations, compliance officers and trainers, new accounts, personal bankers, branch managers and all frontline staff.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc, a Virginia-based firm, specializing in the education of financial institutions across the nation. Her 27+ years of experience began at Hibernia National Bank in New Orleans. She graduated from Louisiana State University with both her bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Debbie specializes in the education of financial institution employees and officers in the area of deposit account laws, new account documentation, insurance, complex compliance regulations and IRAs.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours/session
Member price: $275.00 | Non member price $550.00
Member price: $295.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.