Customer Conflict: Opportunity Knocks
Customer Conflict can signal the end of a relationship with a customer or the beginning of an even stronger relationship between the customer and your financial institution!
The goal of this webinar is to give you the tools to avoid customer conflict and manage it effectively when it happens.
You will take a service self-inventory, will then learn how to differentiate between different types of complaints, how to respond to varied anger levels, and how to avoid conflict by catering to varied customer personalities.
- Avoiding financial lingo and confrontational wording
- Common customer complaints
- Institutional and transactional complaints
- The difference between controlled, expressed, and irrational anger
- Calming the customer
- Complaints originating from financial institution error, customer error, policies and regulations
- Handling varied personalities
New Accounts Representatives, Tellers, Customer Service Representatives, Telephone Service Representatives, Branch Managers, Loan Officers; any other customer contact personnel.
Teresa Allen is owner of Common Sense Solutions, a national training and consulting firm which has brought dynamic and highly interactive programs to financial institutions for over 20 years. Teresa is currently ranked #1 on GlobalGurus.org list of the world’s top customer service experts and is a recipient of the Customer Service Training Practice of the Year award from the International Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Service. She is author of Common Sense Service: Close Encounters on the Front Lines and is co-author of The Service Path: Your Roadmap for Building Strong Customer Loyalty.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $345
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.