Currency Transaction Reporting: Line by Line
Get familiar with the NEWEST version of the Currency Transaction Report, which is very different in style and approach than its predecessors.
We’ll review data fields and go over the report line by line, so you better understand all fields.
New questions arise every day for your frontline. Do you check “2a” or “2b” for someone who brings in over $10,000 and puts some into a personal account and some into a business account? This is just one of the many FAQs we’ll consider.
You’ll receive a comprehensive manual with all FinCEN’s general instructions on the CTR, exemptions, FAQs, and much more. You’ll also get a manual full of common examples that financial institutions have received over the last few years.
What You Will Learn
- The three key sections of the CTR
- Review which data fields are critical and which are not
- Learn about NAICS codes and their use in the CTR
- Understand and use FinCEN’s directed back filing box
- How to fill out the CTR on Sole Proprietors, LLCs and Joint Accounts
- Lots of examples of the CTR in various situations
- RSSD number and how to find your branch’s RSSD number
- And much more…
Tellers, Teller Managers, Branch Operations, Deposit Services, Training, New Accounts. and BSA personnel
Christy Crawford is the Vice President of Gettechnical, Inc. located in Baton Rouge, LA for the last 10 years. Formerly a trainer for Wal-Mart Corporation, Christy brings her previous 10 years of sales and training expertise to your financial institution. She has a Bachelors Degree in Speech Communication from Louisiana State University. She is BSA/AML certified and her expertise is in the deposit side of the financial institution. She specializes in teller, new accounts, IRA, robbery and security, and BSA training. She brings humor, youth, and vitality to the programs she teaches.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 7 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $325
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $0
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.