Creating & Maintaining Credit Discipline: A Guide to Improving Credit Performance in Community Banks
Most problem loans involve some breach of discipline in principle, policy, procedure or judgment. This program provides an understanding of the critical components of strong and positive credit culture.
Lending and Discipline are synonyms! Most problem loans involve some breach of discipline in principle, policy, procedure or judgment. This fast paced webinar has been created for credit managers, loan officers, credit analysts and loan administration personnel, regardless of level or experience, to provide an enhanced perspective or refreshed understanding of critical components of strong and positive credit culture. Questions and answers will be the order of the day. Encouraging the exchange of successful ideas is a key component of this program.
- Why discipline is so needed and so important to successful lending leadership and practice;
- Characteristics of strong and positive credit culture;
- Role of sound, effective policy;
- Importance of portfolio vision in achieving a discipline environment;
- Specific actions and suggestions that can be implemented to improve your bank’s credit culture;
- Importance of measurement and objective performance evaluation – feeling right may not be enough confirmation of best practices; and
- Discipline as a tool for loan growth.
Target audience for this fast-paced program includes credit managers, loan officers, credit analysts and loan administration personnel.
Bob Ullom, a 40 year banker, banking educator, and CPA, was founding president of two fast-growing, high rated, start-up community banks. He brings years of personal experience plus exposure to the ideas and practices of thousands of bankers to this new program. His lively, dynamic and often humorous presentations on more than 30 lending, management and compliance related topics have been presented “live” in more than 35 states through state banker associations.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours CPB/CLBB.
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
4434 W. 29th St., Denver, CO 80212
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.