Core Management Skills
All too often, managers are thrust into their roles without enough formal training or advice on how to work smartly in their new positions.
Get an excellent overview of key skills all good managers need to function at their best.
- Pulling the Trigger – Making Decisions / Solving Problems
- Smart Delegation
- Planning Your Work and Working Your Plan
- Effective Communication
- Meetings that Actually Work
- Dealing with Tough Personalities
- Fast Tips for the Busy Manager
Managers of all levels, especially those who lead teams.
The webinar leader is J.T. Turner, who has over 28 years of experience in the lending industry. He has worked as a trainer for the past 22 years, in areas of lending, underwriting, origination, quality control, and personal growth. He is a seminar leader for the Center for Financial Training, a member of the Franklin Speakers Bureau, and past member of the National Speakers Association. J.T. is also a professional actor, with credits in film, TV, radio and on the stage.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $325
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.