Construction Lending: Part 2 – Commercial Construction Loans
The economy is slowly improving. Demand for commercial properties has not been satisfied due primarily to economic uncertainty.
Now is the time to prepare for increased demand by reviewing and re-considering your best practices for effective risk management related to commercial construction loans.
- What is construction risk?
- Project feasibility and economic necessity
- Financial and credit underwriting
- Lien, insurance and other documentation requirements, concerns and pitfalls
- Loan structuring for effective monitoring of progress
- Necessity, content and negotiation of loan agreements
- Pre-closing requirements
- Requirements for funding/draws
- Monitoring requirements and procedures
- The importance of discipline at all stages of the process as a risk management tool
Consumer and commercial lenders, mortgage bankers, private bankers, small business lenders, credit analysts, loan review specialists, special assets officers, lending managers and credit officers. Support personnel involved in the administration of construction loans will also benefit.
Bob Ullom, nationally recognized banking educator, has been teaching appraisal regulation since 1991 on a nationwide basis. As president of two successful start-up banks, he brings real-world relevance and up-to-date perspective on new challenges presented by the new guidelines. Questions and answers will be the order of the day in this fast-paced program
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hrs./sessionCLBB.
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.