Conquer Your Inbox
Drowning in email? Overwhelmed? Overloaded? Don’t let email take control of your day.
Register now if you want to learn some simple, effective ways to conquer your inbox and stay on top of your email messages.
Are you overwhelmed with the volume of emails you have to deal with each day? Is your trash overflowing with deleted emails? Do you know where to put emails you want to save for later? In this action-packed webinar you will learn how to funnel your incoming messages, how to keep track of what needs doing and how to write more effective emails.
Register now if you want to learn some simple, yet effective ways to conquer your inbox and stay on top of your email messages.
- Use QuickParts to increase your efficiency
- Decluttering your screen
- Defer emails into tasks and events
- Keep your inbox organized
- How to use conditional formatting
- Use folders and categories effectively
- Automate your email with rules
- Better manage the time you spent on email
- Funnel messages effectively
- Best practices for sending emails
- Make the most of search functionality
Anyone interested in managing their inbox using Microsoft Outlook.
Maarten Cappaert is Director of Operations, Marketing and IT at InterAction Training. He has a degree in Mechanical Engineering and Front-End Web Development. Maarten also received an Excellence Award for consistently demonstrating leadership skills and the ability and willingness to help others, His critical thinking and analytical design make him uniquely qualified to optimize your inbox.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours/session
Member price: $275.00 | Non member price $550.00
Member price: $295.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.