Compliance Training for Operations
Fulfills annual deposit training requirements for the operations area – this webinar reviews BSA, Regulation CC, Regulation DD, Regulation E, ODP and other issues along with hot buttons for examination and compliance .
Regulatory Compliance training is designed to fulfill annual training requirements for the deposit operations side of the financial institution. Since the back of the house function may be very different from the frontline, the focus will be on the regulations compliance components that affect the system and the checking of documents that are important to operations. We will review BSA, Regulation CC, Regulation DD, Regulation E, ODP and other issues that impact the operating side of the bank. This fast-paced program will look at the 2013 hot buttons for examination and compliance.
- BSA Training for Operations including: Red Flags for Money Laundering and the New CTR
- Customer Identification Programs: How to check your CIP documents for errors
- Regulation E: Error resolution, foreign remittances, debit card and credit card issues
- Privacy-what you need to know to protect your customer’s privacy
- Red Flags for identity theft-a review of alerts and responses to red flags for identity theft
- Truth In Savings: APY, Interest rates, disclosures and where the operations side fits in
- Overdraft Privilege: Reg E, Reg DD and the guidance a look at where we are now
- Regulation CC Holds and checking for errors
- And other hot topics for 2013.
Branch operations staff, compliance officers, call centers, BSA officer and staff and any others who work the back side of the financial institution.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc, a Baton Rouge-based firm, specializing in the education of financial institutions across the nation. Her 27+ years of experience began at Hibernia National Bank in New Orleans. She graduated from Louisiana State University with both her bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Debbie specializes in the education of financial institution employees and officers in the area of deposit account laws, new account documentation, insurance, complex compliance regulations, and IRAs.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit aba.com/icb/membercereview for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours CRCM/CPB/CFSSP/CCSR/CBT..
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
4434 W. 29th St., Denver, CO 80212
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.