Commercial Real Estate Loan Documentation
A comprehensive overview of key documents and requirements, along with best practices in commercial real estate documentation.
This webinar deals with key issues involved in sound commercial real estate loan documentation.
Experienced lenders will find the material covered to be a beneficial review, while less experienced commercial real estate bankers will benefit from a strong foundation in the purpose, timing, use and legal aspects of commercial real estate documents. This program is also recommended as additional training to complement the Lenders Learn series.
- Real estate lien notes
- Letters of Intent, Commitment Letters and Loan Agreements
- Mortgages and Deeds of Trust
- Real property legal descriptions
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Appraisal requirements and regulatory guidelines
- Surveys, title commitments and title insurance
- Property and casualty insurance
- Deed restrictions and zoning
- Environmental risk assessments
- Flood insurance regulations
- Basic construction lending documentation
- Essential loan administration
- Key real estate bankruptcy concepts
Anyone involved in commercial real estate lending, including loan officers, loan assistants, secretaries, loan administration and review personnel and compliance personnel.
Robin Russell is a partner with the law firm of Andrews Kurth L.L.P., practicing in the areas of banking, bankruptcy and corporate finance, representing banks, insurance companies, corporate and individual borrowers in secured commercial and consumer lending transactions. Robin is the author of TBA’s bestselling “Texas Secured Lending Guide” and the “Texas Real Estate Lending Guide.”
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours/session
Member price: $275.00 | Non member price $550.00
Member price: $295.00 | Non member price $590.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.