Commercial Real Estate Loan Documentation
A comprehensive overview of key documents and requirements, along with best practices in commercial real estate documentation
Commercial real estate lending is a current “hot” topic. This webinar deals with key issues involved in sound commercial real estate loan documentation. Experienced lenders will find the material covered to be a beneficial review, while less experienced commercial real estate bankers will benefit from a strong foundation in the purpose, timing, use and legal aspects of commercial real estate documents.
- Creating liens: Notes, Mortgages and Deeds of Trust
- Legal descriptions
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Appraisal requirements and regulator guidelines
- Surveys, title commitments and title insurance, property and casualty insurance
- Environmental risk management guidance
- Flood regulations
- Construction lending demands and requirements
- Essential loan administration: Loan agreements and monitoring requirements
The program is intended for anyone involved in commercial real estate lending, including loan officers, loan assistants, secretaries, loan administration and review personnel and compliance personnel.
Robin Russell received her undergraduate degree from Texas Tech University, her law degree from Baylor University and her L.L.M. in Banking Law Studies from Boston University School of Law. She is a partner with the law firm of Andrews Kurth L.L.P., practicing in the areas of banking, bankruptcy and corporate finance, representing banks, insurance companies, corporate and individual borrowers in secured commercial and consumer lending transactions. Robin is the author of TBA’s bestselling “Texas Secured Lending Guide” and the “Texas Real Estate Lending Guide.” She teaches loan documentation annually to over 5,000 bankers nationwide.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Institute of Certified Bankers: Estimated credits: 2.5 hours CLBB/CRCM (self-reporting).
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.