Commercial Real Estate Loan Documentation
A comprehensive overview of key documents and requirements, along with best practices in commercial real estate documentation
Commercial real estate lending is a current “hot” topic and source of significant problem credits. This webinar deals with the most frequent mistakes and oversights, plus key issues involved in sound commercial real estate loan documentation. Experienced lenders will find the material covered to be a beneficial review, while less experienced commercial real estate bankers will benefit from a strong foundation in the purpose, timing, use and legal aspects of commercial real estate documents.
- Appraisal requirements and regulator guidelines
- Creating liens: Notes, Mortgages and Deeds of Trust
- Legal descriptions
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Surveys, title commitments and title insurance, property and casualty insurance
- Environmental risk management guidance
- Flood regulations
- Construction lending demands and requirements
- Essential loan administration: Loan agreements and monitoring requirements.
The program is intended for anyone involved in commercial real estate lending including loan officers, loan assistants, secretaries, loan administration and review personnel and compliance personnel.
Bob Ullom – the program will be presented by Bob Ullom, nationally known banking educator. Bob has been teaching loan documentation for more than 30 years. He has a fun and direct teaching style which has been developed over a 40 year banking career during which he served as president of two fast growing and profitable start-up banks. Bob has taught over 10,000 bankers annually in more than 35 states.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 hours/session CLBB/CRCM.
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.