Commercial Loan Documentation Mandatory 2 Part Series 05/03 & 05/04
Everything a commercial loan officer should know about the core commercial loan documentation package, including perfecting security interests (except real estate), loan agreements, signature requirements, loan closings and more.
This fast-paced, two-part seminar will focus on the purpose, use and content of the six core commercial loan documents: the promissory note, the loan agreement, the security agreement, the guaranty, the letter of credit and the subordination and intercreditor agreement.
It will provide relevant, up-to-date and practical information to help commercial lending personnel. Both new and experienced lenders will find this program informative and useful. Materials include a detailed PowerPoint and Lenders Learn Chapter 11.
- Promissory notes
- Security agreements, including proper collateral descriptions and perfection of liens under the UCC
- Letters of intent and loan commitments
- Loan agreements, including borrowing base certificates and letters of credit
- Guarantee agreements and third-party pledges of collateral
- The interplay of subordination and intercreditor agreements with the rules of payment and lien priority
- Signature requirements
- Closing the loan
- The most frequent errors in collateral loan documentation
Commercial loan officers, commercial loan review personnel, senior note and credit department personnel, experienced commercial loan secretaries, credit analysts, management trainees and auditors.
Robin Russell co-chairs the Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring Practice at Andrews Kurth LLP. She represents banks, institutional lenders and corporate borrowers in commercial loan transactions, debt restructurings and bankruptcy proceedings. Robin is the principal author of the Texas Secured Lending Guide, Texas Problem Loan Guide and Texas Real Estate Lending Guide. She is a frequent speaker on banking, bankruptcy and financial restructuring related topics.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2 hours/session
Member price: $275.00 | Non member price $550.00
Member price: $295.00 | Non member price $590.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.