Commercial Loan Documentation
A Two Part (four hour) Webinar
Everything a commercial loan officer should know about perfecting security interests on all types of collateral (except real estate), loan agreements, signature requirements, confirming exact names and more.
This fast-paced seminar has been designed specifically to provide relevant, up-to-date and practical information to help commercial lending personnel create enforceable liens and other necessary documentation. It covers everything you need to know about loan documentation in support of commercial loan decisions. Both new and experienced personnel will find this program to be informative and filled with useful and effective loan documentation principles and practices.
- How to perfect a security interest – the “structure” of Revised Article 9
- The most frequent errors in commercial loan documentation
- Perfecting liens on all kinds of collateral
- Guaranty agreements
- Loan agreements – purpose, use & content
- The importance of exact names
- Signature requirements
- Subordination agreements – purpose, use and content
- Collateral description language for security agreements and UCCs
- Use and purpose of terminations, continuations, amendments and assignments.
Commercial loan officers, commercial loan review personnel, senior note and credit department personnel, experienced commercial loan secretaries, credit analysts, management trainees and auditors.
Bob Ullom, a nationally known banking educator, has taught loan documentation for 30 years. His presentations are low in theory and high in practical, “how to” information in a teaching style that is dramatic, humorous and well balanced as to education and keeping participant attention. Seminar participants will gain a substantial amount of ready to use information, techniques and procedures.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit aba.com/icb/membercereview for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 4 hours CRCM/CLBB.
Member price: $500.00 | Non member price $1,000.00
Member price: $530.00 | Non member price $1,060.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.