Commercial Lines of Credit for Community Banks
In a recovering economy, small-to-medium sized businesses need growth financing. For a number of valid reasons, community banks, many with poor prior experience with working capital lines of credit, are sometimes reluctant to meet these requests.
Traditional working capital lines are too frequently administered without discipline, monitoring, regular financial reporting and ratio requirements, loan agreements, borrowing bases, etc. The purpose of this webinar is to develop a better understanding and focus on the disciplines required to establish and effectively operate asset-based revolving lines of credit in a demanding and competitive commercial credit marketplace.
- Asset-based lending versus your bank’s risk/reward comfort zone
- How to underwrite, structure, document and effectively operate an asset-based line of credit that will fit within the framework of your bank’s loan policy
- Asset-based lending as a significant marketing and growth opportunity
- Required care and diligence
- Loan policy considerations
- Credit, documentation and procedural requirements necessary to operate an asset-based line of credit.
New and experienced loan officers, credit analysts, loan review and loan administration personnel.
Richard Hamm has been training bankers for more than 19 years, specializing in all phases of commercial lending and credit, including portfolio and risk management, commercial real estate and appraisals, plus selling and negotiating skills. He has also been involved in director training, loan policy formation, bank formation and strategic planning. He owns/operates Advantage Consulting &Training after a 22-year banking career including senior positions in lending and credit.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 hours CLBB
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.