Commercial Lines of Credit for Community Banks
In a recovering economy, small-to-medium sized businesses need growth financing. For a number of valid reasons, community banks, many with poor prior experience with working capital lines of credit, are sometimes reluctant to meet these requests.
Traditional working capital lines are too frequently administered without discipline, monitoring, regular financial reporting and ratio requirements, loan agreements, borrowing bases, etc. The purpose of this webinar is to develop a better understanding and focus on the disciplines required to establish and effectively operate asset-based revolving lines of credit in a demanding and competitive commercial credit marketplace.
- Asset-based lending versus your bank’s risk/reward comfort zone
- How to underwrite, structure, document and effectively operate an asset-based line of credit that will fit within the framework of your bank’s loan policy
- Asset-based lending as a significant marketing and growth opportunity
- Required care and diligence
- Loan policy considerations
- Credit, documentation and procedural requirements necessary to operate an asset-based line of credit.
This seminar will also challenge each bank and banker to consider whether existing or “normal” practices related to working capital lines of credit provide adequate risk management.
New and experienced loan officers, credit analysts, loan review and loan administration personnel.
Bob Ullom is a nationally known banking educator who has taught more than 100,000 bankers on a nationwide basis over the past 20 years. His fun and direct teaching style will be complemented by a complete handout, including forms, which will serve as a reliable, easy to use reference. Bob has served as founding president of two fast-growing and profitable start-up banks and brings 40 years of CPA and commercial lending experience to this important program.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 hours/session CLBB.
Member price: $265.00 | Non member price $530.00
Member price: $280.00 | Non member price $560.00
Online: Visit the CBA Webinar Catalog
Mail: Click here and mail completed form with check payable to ConferenceEdge to: (Mail at least 10 days prior to event)
1516 Xavier St., Ste 500, Denver, CO 80204
Phone: Call ConferenceEdge at (877) 988-7526 (credit card payments only)
- Preferred Payment Method: Online
- Please register online or by phone when paying with a credit card
- Payment Must Accompany Registration – Invoices are Not Provided
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.