Collecting Past Due Accounts & AR Management
Two hour tele-web seminar September 11, 2012
Catching and bringing problem loans current before they become delinquent requires analysis and good collecting skills. Learn best practices that your lenders or collection staff can use to get your AR into Fiscal Fitness.
This tele-web seminar will begin on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM Pacific Time.
Managing collection efforts during a difficult market requires improving your phone techniques when contacting and negotiating payment from past due customers. Catching and bringing those problem loans current before they become severely delinquent requires analysis and good collecting skills. This 2 hour Webinar will provide you with Best Practices designed to help your bank develop phone scripts that your lenders or collection staff can use to get your AR into Fiscal Fitness! This program is good for beginners as well as a refresher for seasoned veterans. Examples of phone scripts will be provided. Literally, one idea put into practice will make or save your bank thousands of dollars.
- Phone scripts and letters that insure compliance and gets results
- Calling Techniques: Collecting the money before the competition
- Collection Tips for habitual late paying customers
- FACTA Compliance: Reg V & Third Party Vendor Management
- Reporting past due customers and the benefits to your bank
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7, 13: Steps to secure and protect your bank
- Investigation: Finding money when the customer says he/she is broke
- Skip tracing, leaving messages and using email to collect.
CEOs, CFOs, presidents, commercial and consumer lenders, compliance officers, collectors, trainers, HR and anyone responsible for establishing and maintaining credit, collection, and compliance policy and procedures.
Greg Souther is President of Greg Souther Consulting & Seminars (gregsouther.com) a firm that provides training and consulting to companies in the following areas: Customer Service & Communication; Credit, Collections, & Compliance; Preventing Fraud & Information Security; and Marketing & Sales. With over 27 years of training and speaking experience, Greg and his associates share practical “how to” advice that everyone can easily understand and use in their daily work environment.
2.0 total credits
Member price: $250.00 | Non member price $500.00