Coaching Tellers to Excellence
How successful do you expect your tellers to be? How successful do they want to be? How big is the gap between what you want and what they deliver on?
It’s a fact: Coaching your tellers decreases teamwork issues, teller drawer outages, compliance/audit infractions and customer dissatisfaction.
This webinar teaches managers and supervisors how to improve their teller’s performance with on-purpose and spontaneous coaching. Looking for ways to encourage your tellers to cross-sell and knock it out of the park with sizzling customer service? Tune in and find out how to do just that. Do you wonder if some of your teller staff is just showing up instead of stepping up? Get busy putting effective coaching to work on your teller line.
Honey Shelton will help you see how you can put coaching techniques into your leadership skills and get positive and meaningful results.
- Collaborate with you about what it means to succeed in this position
- Self-evaluate if how they act and how they learn is getting the job done
- Increase their professional maturity
- Act and dress appropriately
- Make a positive and memorable impression on the customer
- Stay off their cell phone at work
- Follow proper procedures when handling cash and cashing checks
- Stay on top of what is required to be in-line with all audit and compliance matters
- Spot opportunities with customers to cross-sell the right way
- Elevate skills around balancing
- Seek and accept feedback
If you manage, lead or train tellers don’t miss this!
Honey Shelton brings the best of both worlds to her speaking and training engagements. She has 30 plus years of experience as a training and quality improvement consultant for banks and banking associations across the country. Her substantial banking background includes spending three years as Executive Vice President/Chief Retail Banking Officer with a $1 billion south Texas bank.
Nationally recognized as an outstanding speaker, over a half million bankers have participated in programs Honey has presented. Her depth of knowledge, enthusiasm, and compelling personality have left a lasting mark on InterAction Training, the firm she founded in 1983.
As a graduate of the School of Bank Marketing from the University of Colorado, she realizes the value of quality education. Honey invests time as a faculty member for banking schools around the country. She is a repeat presenter for most of the state banking associations and has accumulated an impressive client list that includes over 600 banks, credit unions, and other organizations. Globally, she presented a program in the south of France for an international, energy-related firm.
Honey has a coaching practice specializing in helping others pursue professional excellence and is the author of numerous published articles and training manuals. Her first book, Coaching Yourself & Others will be released soon.
Honey continues her personal pursuit of excellence and has obtained certification in Reality Therapy from the William Glasser Institute as well as certification from the Training and Development Program at Texas A&M. She is an EverythingDiSC Certified Distributor and Trainer.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- CD-ROM (Includes 6 Month On-Demand) – $345
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.