Create a framework of success for both employees and managers when it comes to coaching.
earn how to put coaching to work for you, your staff and your organization.
The Coaching Excellence process includes:
- Convey Expectations
- Collaborate and Agree
- Build a Performance Plan
- Establish Accountability
- Commitment to Review
- Address Underperforming and Reinforce Progress
- Recognize and Reward
This action-packed, how-to webinar will explore why coaching skills are relevant and essential. Leave knowing what coaching is, and when, where and how to apply it. Learn how to build positive, constructive relationships that result in a stronger commitment to improving performance.
Also learn how to apply proven coaching techniques that motivate and maximize performance. You’ll be exposed to practical tools and best practices as you come to understand and personally build your skill to coach in all types of circumstances.
What You Will Learn
The Coaching for Performance workshop consists of two major components:
- Gain a broad understanding of what it means to effectively put the coaching process to work for you. Each one of the seven steps will be defined and expanded upon; you’ll quickly see how each one links to your personal success as a coach. It will set the stage for why coaching skills are the key support tools managers bring to the workplace.
- Address different styles of coaching. Get introduced to a proven technique that teaches employees the importance of self-evaluation and personal accountability. The focus will include familiar, real world scenarios. You’ll hear how to dialog and process with meaningful success in all types of coaching opportunities from the simple to the more complex.
Anyone in your organization with responsibility for leading, developing and managing others.
Honey Shelton brings the best of both worlds to her speaking and training engagements. She has 25 years of experience as a training and quality improvement consultant for banks and banking associations across the country. Her banking background includes spending three years as Executive Vice President/Chief Retail Banking Officer with First Victoria National Bank.
Nationally recognized as an outstanding speaker, over a half million bankers have participated in programs Honey has presented. Her depth of knowledge, enthusiasm, and compelling personality has left her lasting mark on InterAction Training, the firm she founded in 1983.
As a graduate of the School of Bank Marketing from the University of Colorado, she realizes the value of quality education. Honey invests time as a faculty member for banking schools around the country. She is a repeat presenter for most of the state banking associations.
Honey continues in her own personal pursuit of excellence and is a member of the American Society of Training and Development (ASTD). Currently she is pursuing a self study program on Six Sigma. She has obtained certification in Reality Therapy from the William Glasser Institute as well as certification from the Training and Development Program at Texas A & M.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 7 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $325
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.