Closing Deposit Accounts: 10 Critical Issues
When and how do we close accounts?
How should the check be made out? What to do when customers disagree on closing the account?
This program will focus on the personal account issues of closing accounts and taking off signers in this complex world.
- What to do when the joint customers no longer want to be joint?
- Who has the right to remove names at death?
- How to close a UTMA account?
- What to do when customer’s want to remove a signer? Add a signer
- And many more difficult issues
New account representatives, membership service representatives, personal bankers, branch managers, branch operations, branch operations, deposit compliance officer and staff and all deposit personnel
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 27 years of combined teaching and banking experience.
Institute of Certified Bankers: Visit http://www.icbmembers.org/login.aspx for instructions regarding self-reporting. Estimated credits: 2.5 CE Credits
- Live Webinar which includes 5 Day On-Demand - $265
- Six Month On-Demand – $295
- Live plus Six Month On-Demand – $365
- CD-ROM (Includes Six Month On-Demand) – $325
- Premier (Includes all options) – $395
- Additional Locations – $75
Online: Click here.
Phone: Call Total Training Solutions at (800) 831-0678
Register online up to day of event. Earlier registration allows time to check your computer for an optimal experience.